Saturday, August 18, 2012

Ireland Bound

Writers are scholars.  And I, Joshua A. Spotts, will be heading to Ireland, land of saints and scholars. I have one goal for my writing while over there: Inspiration.

But beside inspiration, I will be studying. And yet, studying and inspiration I would say go hand in hand. Because what is inspiration if not thoughts? And what is studying if not the formulation of thoughts?

Already I have been developing several Irish based book just via the geographical and language research I have conducted.

I will be posting pictures of Ireland and possibly Scotland during my time overseas. I'll also post speculations as they come to mind and I have spent some time pondering them by the Irish Sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. Thank you!